Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Snow Day

January 25, 2016 

Week
  • Transferred?
  • Snow Day!
  • Mendez Family mission plan
  • Mission wide conference

This week wasn't that adventurous besides neither my companion and I are not moving, so after one year on a mission, he is the first missionary besides my trainer I have been with back to back. 

Also the Mendez family is awesome. Brother Mendez is the branch mission leader. We created a mission plan for the branch and it was probably the first mission plan I have been a part of in a while. (Like a year). 

We got a foot of snow and our cars were grounded...... We had a blast contacting everyone by foot , because no one wants to be out when. It snows!

The bread section of the grocery store before the storm. 
Mission wide conference was where we were instructed by the leaders of the church how to be better missionaries by teaching as Jesus taught "teach repentance"

Pday fun- sporting storm trooper masks. 
this is the bread aisle right before the storm, and above that is elder Clarkson and I sporting some storm trooper masks as we drove around on pday



No comments:

Post a Comment