Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Branch President and 3 Shorts


March 11, 2016

Dear Day Family,
>
> My name is Michael Tetto and I am the Branch President of the Lawrenceville Branch.  We have had Elder Day serving in our branch for a few months now and I just want to send you a message thanking you for his service, faithfulness and goodness.  He has proven to be a hard worker and is a wonderful blessing to us in the branch.  Thank you for lending us your son!
>
> With love,
>

> Pres. Tetto


March 14, 2015

Actually, another fun fact, I didn't tell my new companion that I had a heart disease until after our like 4th day and he got freaked out. But it was because I have already had so many people treat me differently because of it if they know that I have one before I talk with them and get to know them.


April 4th 2016

So this week was crazy because I got sick for like three days
babies! Isn't that crazy! We still taught four new investigators
within those three days. Doing great and also cooking dogs (hotdog
that is). Dad and conference are pretty much what happened this week.

Found this in one of the investigators houses and they were gracious to have me take a photo of their magnificent picture of Jesus on the water. It's another picture black Jesus, these things are everywhere.




Elder Day

No comments:

Post a Comment