Thursday, September 29, 2016

Extending?

September 12,2016

Hey Momma, so I got permission to extend a month so I will be coming back on December 23rd instead of November 23rd, hope that is okay.

Wondering if I should fly into Rexburg and go straight to college. Anyway there will be more information about that further in this email.

I think it is cool that you were able to see one of your Seminary students be married in the temple! Just out of curiosity was she the one who would always come in late and eat food in the back? I think it was usually a banana and some other food as well... No clue, I just remember that there were a few that came in late with food and some others that had family struggles with being members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Are they all doing well?

I bet Camille has become extremely bored at home with no friends there... Hope she hasn't been binge watching stuff on computer or tv that much.

I have been reading in the Doctrine and Covenants Section 9 and Verse 8 stuck out to me to ponder it in your mind and in a sense, do what you know is best. When thinking about extending I thought it out in my mind and decided to not do so. (I am really coming home in November) .

 I just wanted to slightly freak you out (sorry, that was the last time that I will be mischievous about stuff.)  I will be searching for the place to land in November and am thinking about the bob hope airport because it will not be as crowded than lax. What are your thoughts? Do you think that there would be an even better place? let me know a.s.a.p. because I need to send an email off by next Monday at the latest or they send me to lax If so, talk about it with dad because I asked him too. Dad also was wondering which family members I would like for when I come home and I said that as long as I have a room to myself when I go to bed at night and wake up in the morning I will be fine. Invite as many people as you feel you would like to, but again, consult with dad. Even if I sleep in the closet downstairs with our food storage and some group can have my room I will be fine, I just want a place where I can wake up and not have someone else in the room.

I have created a "battle plan of Standards to have myself not fall into any pitfalls since I have become more converted and plan on staying this way I will do what I need to do. Love ya

Elder Day


No comments:

Post a Comment