Friday, November 4, 2016

General Conference questions

October 3, 2016

So this is what consisted of my week.

We had General Conference.

I had at least 6 questions written down and many were questions that could not be answered by one statement alone so I received a lot of personal insight on how I can improve (which is what I have been seeking). 

We have two baptisms coming up within the next 4 weeks and hopefully a few more on the way.

We had Ozwolf  pass his baptismal interview and a new investigator (Kathy) came to conference and received a church tour afterwards and is planning on being baptized the second weekend of November!

Remember that lady Dorothy in Lawrenceville? Well she is being baptized on the 15th and asked if I can participate. after near a year of teaching her, she has decided she is ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment